Thursday, July 14, 2005

Apology

I'm man enough to admit whenever I'm wrong. (It's not often, but it happens.) I apparently ruffled a few feathers with my comments about a lawsuit against Bennington College by the family of Kelly Muzzi - namely the family's (how they found this godforsaken blog, I'll never know). Anyway, I apologize for any added grief caused by my comments. If I didn't have all the facts and I was off base, so be it. I can accept that and I'm sorry. I'll be a little more careful in the cases I highlight about frivolous lawsuits. There are so many to choose from nowadays and I may have erred in picking this one.



However, I'm not really an unhappy person, as one of them accused me of being. I'm just jaded by all the BS I see people pulling these days. I'm annoyed at the millions of people who don't give a shit about what they're doing anymore and ignoring the consequences their actions have on our planet and society. Our society isn't in a happy place anymore and I'm just being realistic about it. People don't like their bubbles popped.

7 Comments:

At 9:03 PM , Blogger mom49 said...

Thank you for the apology. There is no way I could put into words the pain our family is going through at this time. The family of the children who died in the trunk of the car are also suffering greatly...yet, you just caused them more pain, as well.

 
At 10:32 AM , Blogger DevRock said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 10:34 AM , Blogger DevRock said...

I'm sorry, mom49, but I disagree with your last statement. This has nothing to do with the families. It has to do with opportunistic attorneys and the "blame game." I said it was a very horrible accident and there is no blame to be had. It just looks like there has to be a scapegoat in every situation. Theer was nothing negligent done by anyone. It was a freak accident.

 
At 1:04 AM , Blogger This Girl said...

how do people find this page? it's called Google. lots of people do it. especially when they want to find news articles from around the country about various things- such as about the deaths of their loved ones. I have an idea for you. why don't you post every detail about your own life on your page? then everyone can find you and bitch about all of your inadequacies on their own livejournals. who knows- it seems like you must have tons of fun doing it about everything else, so why not let someone else do it to you?

 
At 2:19 PM , Blogger DevRock said...

You are apparently missing the point of this blog, but I understand your frustration - you're angry at me for commenting about your friend's pasing. I suggest you stop wasting time in here spewing your venom, finding fault with my words and opinions and find something more productive to do with your time.

PS: This blog isn't about fun.

 
At 8:17 PM , Blogger This Girl said...

I actually do plenty of productive things with my time. it's also summer, so I have less to do than usual. And I actually do agree with most of your other posts. I think this country is going straight to shit- led by a frat boy ex-coke addict with a liver 50 times the size of his brain- and dragging the rest of the world down with us, as well.
and p.s.- that "friend's passing" that you so aptly think I should have gotten over by now was actually my sister's passing- something that will affect every holiday and milestone for the rest of my life. just giving you something extra to ponder, since youve obviously never been in this situation.

 
At 10:20 AM , Blogger DevRock said...

I have no doubt about your grief. I never questioned that at all. We've all been there. Again, my post wasn't meant to hurt feelings.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home